Employment: Buyer (Purchasing) Position, Japanese Food Ingredients
- Buy Japanese food ingredients for Foo Foo Tei in Hacienda Heights:
- Inspect food ingredients, including rice, noodles, teas, sauces, seasonings, seafood, etc. for quality and grade;
- Select food ingredients to ensure consistency with currently offered foods at the restaurants;
- Analyze past buying trends, quality, quantity, grade, price, and sales records to determine quantity and quality of purchases. Negotiate pricing with vendors using knowledge of quality and grade of the product and market rates, and place orders;
- Perform quality control of purchased ingredients and reject items that are not consistent with desired quality and grade.
- One year experience as Buyer, Merchandising Manager, Export or Import Dept. Manager or Quality Control Manager or related occupation working with Japanese food ingredients.
Please contact us at
Employer: Foo Foo Tei
Job location: Hacienda Heights
Email application to firstname.lastname@example.org